Green pastures lost in sight
Blue sky with no end
Clouds are in the mist of the horizon
And I? Just stayed there...
Looking for and not finding
And waited... waited...
Until he came, and sat...
So much love, so much promise
One look said it all
No words were necessary
My breath was lost in the moment
A moment that would last forever
All around us was a prayer
A prayer of love and hope
A prayer of sorrow and remembrance
I close my eyes and took a long breath
When I opened them I was lost...
The pastures were dry
The sky was dark
The clouds were tormented
And you... you were gone...
I stayed there remembering
What one day was and will not ever be
And still I feel you in my dreams
When I am awake you follow me
I hear you in my thoughts
You are my torment and my salvation
Without you I am half
With you I am insane
I should let you go
But the world without your whisper
Is an unimaginable pain...
And here I am again...
Waiting for you to come...
I cannot hear when they say
That you were gone long time ago...
To never return again...

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.