This photo was taken in Skagen, September 2009 by Mafalda Seguro


Walking in bare feet between seas of time I wonder... How many did the same? Did they felt like I am feeling? That mother earth is all around, protecting us in her womb, such a protector of their children... Many walked the same path, and even if we have distance of time with them, I believe that we were much a like... We all felt the same... in our bare feet...
It is cold, my feet are frozen... but I keep walking, until I reach it! My destiny... It is such a happyness... there is an entire harmony between the elements, and I am there, in body and spirit, just giving and receiving...
These times of wonder make me have hope... feel loved... belonged... The sun is shining, my feet are not cold anymore, my heart is full and all around me is enough!

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.
Labels: , | edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.