I hear the anguish cry of an eagle
a cry full of pain and sorrow
a powerfull farewell to the one she loved


I hear the strong hoofs of a horse
he runs without fear and destiny
courage and freedom he will seek


I hear the magical song of a whale
deep down in the caverns of the ocean
where truth and magic will be found


I hear a seal sing about love and beauty
a world untouched by cruelty and fear
a lost promisse to a hungry heart


I hear the call of a blackbird
who lives in the gateway to the otherworld
an enchanted life to be dreamed


I hear the awareness of an owl
who is the guardian of the night
longing to share wisdom and vision


I hear their unanswered prayer
to a world lost in faith
to a world that forgot how to hear.


In memorial... of a soul who heard...

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.
Labels: , | edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.