The pain is too much to be measure
the entire body is trembling with it
How can I be free of this?
That my head would go back to blank
that my life would again be in  my possession
that my wishes were simple
that my life would not be so overwhelming
that I could not feel the pain of others...
But then... I would not have it...
The feeling of solitude... and love...
The fresh breeze in the morning would not feel the same
The despair can take over but the light is there if I look
The all the time changes are been painfull and fast
In the end... it will never end...
The transformation is happening...
The time is short...
The body is in pain... but the heart and soul are hopeful...
I am not walking alone...

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.
Labels: | edit post
2 Responses
  1. Unknown Says:

    Even if you cant hear my voice or see my face, you are not alone...


  2. You either... Wonderful soul...


Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.