Today I would like to leave a message from others...  They are from this world and were here way before any of us were born... They live among us... They are everywhere...

I was thinking about my day, in people dynamics, and in how it seems that everyone knows where to go and to do... Sometimes I feel weird because I just go with the wind and the seasons... I have dreams... I have hopes... and plans... but when I look around, it seems different, as if everything was easier to others and not to me... Which is an ilusion...

So, there I was... just walking... and I was thinking about this, feeling sorry about how life is, insted of cherrish it... An emotion took over me... My heart warm up and raced... and then... the voices came...

Way to simple...
More simple than that...
Just because...
We are here
We feel
We grow
We give
We receive
We nurture
We share
We feed
We exist
We warm
We believe
We seed
We knowledge
We are wise
We know all the history
We love...
We suffer...
We love even more...
We are here... and we are the last ones to leave...


This voices... Strong and proud... from some of the Sons of the Earth...

This is a prayer... Thank you...
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.