Tonight I could not sleep... My cat was playing at the window trying to catch snow flakes from outside. She did some noise against the window, but mostly I could not sleep because I was watching the snow...
Snow fell for hours, at least for 7 hours. Outside everything was quiet except the constant white coming down starting to paint wherever it touched. I could feel the earth receiving the snow... such pure caress and solitude, cleaning all the bad dreams and feelings and leaving the feeling of peace and quiet, harmony and tenderness.
In the morning while I made my way to the bus stop, in every step I made my feet were under snow...  Waiting for the bus, I was smilling... the rest of the people were with their normal faces like if it was really boring to have snow all around them... Can not they feel the beauty of it? The wonder of the first snow of the season?



Labels: , | edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.