"My whole world is a bubble… I live inside a bubble… What I breathe is knowledge... My actions are in dreams... My aspiration is imagination... My body... is broken... has no activity, desires or motivation... 

I live in a bubble... and life passes by me... all other people’s lives pass through me running and I just watch... my lips are sealed and my mind is dormant... Only in my dreams I react, is my waking world, my reality and my safe harbour... a place where there are no boundaries, hunger, thirst... instead there are behaviours, feelings, thoughts, actions and growing... this is how I live inside the bubble...

I live in a bubble... How should I wake up from this? How should I get free from the bubble? Every time I try it, another bubble is formed around me... another world is created... What is real or illusion I cannot know... If I am awake or dreaming is impossible to discern... 

I live in a bubble... and there is no way to run from it... it chases me, and if not I hunt it, until I am inside again... 

I live in a bubble... where dreams and reality are one... where I have several personalities, facets, bodies and only one spirit... My destination is one and one only...

I live in a bubble... outside there is a world of anger and fear... I am scared to come out and I am scared to be like them... all of them...

I live in a bubble... and here the only thing I can find is me... and all other people’s wishes, hopes... and hearts... 

I live in a bubble... colours splash in front of me... outside is dark and cold... inside the colours make my world warmer and bright...

I live in a bubble... and the bubble lives in me... and in this world the only reality is hope and love!"

In dedication to a loved one...
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.