The caress of a new book feels the air... It is on the table looking forward to be picked as the next in line...
There was a  book given to me by my sister... I have it for more than one month, but only now I was able to start reading it... and I did not stop until I finished it...

Books are sacred... I believe I have said this before in some other post... they are a companion and sometimes (if not always) a best friend... But mostly they are a flirt, a passion and a lover... The feeling of starting a new book, is like starting a new relationship... new people in our lives... we laught and we cry with then... we hope and we despair with them... and in the end we miss them...

Books give us a different world of different realities... 
Books breath knowledge and learning
Books feel stories, myths and history
Books are shadows and projections of us
Books do create life...

Well... I think that I just wanted to thank about their existence and to all the people who write them and give us, even if for a short periode of time, the emotion, pleasure and the love of reading... and also the eternity of it...
Labels: , | edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.